Tuesday, March 2, 2010

EXPIRED AND GLORIA GONNA BLOW IT UP AND RUN AROUND WHILE WAVING IT IN THE AIR!!



HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Just the title alone had me laughing out loud by myself like eh freakk! Okay, so today, me, Casey, Al, and Trish had one of the most open/weird/funny/crazee/debative [if there's even such a word] talks.



We were debating about POPCORN. Casey and Al says every guy watches POPCORN but me and Trish were opposing and said they were judging others! Girls are more aggressive cause we're more emotional!



Oh and their secret stash [aka treasure chest]. Alvin says it's not a stash cause he has them lying all over the floor. Like everywhere, so he could just see all of them spread out. Hahahaha! Casey's mum found his! Eeeekkk! He's like crazee casual about it tho.. O.o



Oh and not forgetting the expired thing in his wallet. And the one in Al's bag. Gosh, i had absolutely no idea. O.o



Laughed our asses off in college todayy. CASEY LEFT A HAND-PRINT [that only consisted of 4 fingers!] ON GLO'S THIGHS!! Hahahahaha! Casey has only 4 fingers on his right hand!! And yes we [Me and Glo] totally enjoyed slapping and punching Casey's face and played footsie [More like kicking like mad] under the table. Teeeheeeeee!



Alvin can't stop poking meee! And i can't stop poking him! Haha! Trish was basically shocked and feels disgusted. Poor Trish! I got used to it.



Al made me watch this effinhorriblecrazeedisgustingweirdretardeddumbdumbscaredforlifevideo! We ate middle eastern food today and the lamb kebab with rice looked like shit from south park and reminded me of that scared-me-for-life-video. =S Al it's all your fault! It'll constantly be on my mind and you made me watch the whole thing! EwwweeeQeeeeweee!



And Casey ordered this salty/EXTREMELYSOUR/spicy weird yoghourt drink. Syikin finished the entire thing! Hahaha! *Clap Clap Clap* ~! Everyone had to take one disgusting sip of the drink. Syikin literally shivered after her first sip! Casey said there's laughing gas in the drink cause it made everyone laugh out loud!






Oh and did i mention i cut my hair..? I MISS MY CRAZEETHICKFLYINGALLOVERTHEPLACE OLD HAIRRRRRRR. I could do so much with it. And now i feel so bald. I can't do a thing with the hair. Heeenyaaaaaa!! =\



Okay i think that should be all for this post. It's super long enough. Haha! In my next post i'll put up pictures from CNY visitation to some friendsies' houses! =D



No comments: