Wednesday, March 3, 2010

See Ya Later Alligator!




Had an awesome fun time today in college! What with the MSA carnival and the business class stalls.


Casey forced us to buy their chocolate fondue [did i even spell that right] covered fruits and marshmellow!


Mmm, it tastes sooo goshifeelsatisfiedandwouldntminddying good. Hahaha! Worth our 4 bucks!


Load of stalls set up for the carnival. Selling a variety of clothing, food, drinks, game booths, and ice shavings! Oooh Mango flavored cold ice melting down our throat on a hot, humid dayy! Yes you feeling extremely hot right noww? ;)


Oh and i'm gonna sue Al and Fred someday for abusing me. We played that scissors, paper, stone game and when someone loses the other person has to hit the hand.


Yeah, well i played against two guys! They hit my hand mercilessly till there are small tiny purple polka dots on my hand. Blood clot. ><


Took a truck load of pictures [Okay i'm exaggerating (Oh and i can finally spell the word exaggerating without getting confused hoorayy! Haha!)]. I will upload them little by little in upcoming posts.


We watched Al perform for his rehearsals. He's a pretty awesome dancer. =)


While watching Beni challenged us too put our leg behind our head. I did so easily and it scared the S*** outta him and Casey! They laughed and told me to stop doing it cause it's freaky! Hahaha!


Then Beni made me do this crazee retarded thing with my hands and nose. I can't explain it here. All i know was it made them laugh to no end cause it put me in weird awkward positions and made retarded faces! LOL!


It's Unifest day tomorrow! My life is getting awesome-er day by dayyy. Kinda. In a way. Oh well!






" THAT BOY IS A I-KNOW-IT-ALL AND THAT GIRL IS A I-THINK-I'M-RIGHT-JUST-CAUSE. They were meant for each other obviously! "


No comments: