Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tooo Youuuuuu!! =D



Hmm... Someone just turned 19 yesterday. I wonder whoooo.


Is it my brother..? No wait, that's not right.


Who is it again. I can't seem to remember.



.............................................................




OH YEAHHH!!


IT'S MARCUS FOONG'S BIRTHDAYYYY!!


HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY MARCUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!


=D





Just a few blinks of our eye [It just doesn't seem realistic for me to say in a blink of an eye] we've all been friends for 5 years buddy! Even till now, our bond of friendship is still pretty strong yaa.


We've grown as individuals. We're now as different as can be, compared to when we first met when i was 15 [When i first went to Sri Sentosa].


But as different as we are, you're still as awesome and nice as you were. Always there to be my ahmad [driver] when i need one.


Always there to be my friend when i'm feeling low and asking me not to be emo.


And randomly telling me you miss me cause i've been so caught up with everything else and i didn't have time to hang out with you guys.


I can't imagine how my life would turn out right now, if you guys weren't part of it. I wouldn't be who i am today.. =D




Photobucket


A VERYYYY, EXTRAAAAAORDINARILY, FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU MARCUSSSSSS...!!! *Goofy grin*


Photobucket




No comments: