Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ready To Kill...




HOW ON EARTH DO YOU STUDY ABOUT HOW TO STUDY??


Even that questions sounds doinkly-boinkly ridiculous! Yeah an exam that asks you questions about how to study. Heh can someone cut open my brain and stuff the entire textbook into my brain..? PLEASE??!!


What's more, someone just made me feel like taking a knife and stabbing IT [I shall not mention names for fear of dying too soon] till i feel satisfied!


I sound like a sadist i know. But my my patience is almost at my limit.


In just one day IT has managed to make me thirst for IT's blood [IT's blood] so badly i had to sit down, close my eyes, and tell myself repeatedly to calm down and that it's not worth the risk for me to kill IT.



*Takes more than a few calming breaths*


.................................................



Okay it's not working. Can i just kill IT..? PRETTY PLEASEEE?? *Desperate*




No comments: