Friday, August 21, 2009





Yeah okay Wei Shin.


I'll mention your name ya..?


Hahahahaha!





On Wednesday,


Me and my friends went to Midvalley and Pavillion for a shopping spree.


We went to Zara,


And we spent hours there trying on clothes.


Danial said he'll pick out some outfits for me to try.


So i did.


It was sooo funny!


Hahahaha!


The guys tried on leather jackets.


Eng Wei and Debbie tried on reealllyyy reeaalllyyy high heels. =D


KY bought a pink shirt. =D




Then we went to Topshop.


The guys tried on skinny pants.


Jeryl looked good in them. =D


Danial looked good in leather jackets. =D


We bought drinks from Juice Works.


I had Lychee Cooler.




Then we went to Aldo.


KY bought a cool sunglasses. =D


The girls tried on terrifyingly high heels.


They couldn't walk in them.


Hahahahaha!


I tried on one just to be taller than my guy friends for a few minutes.


Thank God for the sofa behind me.


Cause i fell from trying to stand on those high heels. =S





Finally we went to Pavillion.


We ate Rain Noodle House for dinner.


The tom yam there was delicious!


It cost us RM200+. =S


We went to Topshop to buy Jeryl's skinny jeans.


Guess who i saw there?


............................................


I saw Wei Shin! =D


He was working in Topman during his sem break.


I couldn't recognize him at first.


Cause he cut his hair.


He looked familiar.


And i wondered.


Then i saw a white patch in his hair.


And knew it was Wei Shin.


Charity: " Wei Shin! "


At the same time he said,


Wei Shin: " Charity! "


Hahahahaha!


Sorry i couldn't recognize you at first. =D





Then went to Padini Concept Store.


Eng Wei saw a mannequin wearing a cute top.


Eng Wei accidentally pulled down the mannequin's tube top.


Exposing the mannequin's naked top body. =S


Horrified, i put the top back up and covered the mannequin's naked body.


And pulled stunned Eng Wei away.


Hahahahahahha!





KY bought a leather jacket. =D


I tried on a blue skinny.


Loved it.


Didn't have my size.


Promised myself i'll buy it next week. =D





Later, we went to Tangs.


Walked around.


After walking the whole day,


I finally bought something.


A long-time wanted Dooodoll.


It's called Third Eye. =D


It's red and cute.


It's hanging on my phone.


Hahahaha!





Jeryl invited me to play golf with them on Friday.


I said Yes!


Hahaha!


Thank you Jeryl. =D





Time to go home.


Jeryl fetched me, Eng Wei, and KY to the train station.


Realised Jeryl was a VERY careful driver.


Said our goodbyes and sat in the train.


KY's dad fetched us home from Bukit Jalil station.


Awesome timessss.. =DDD






-Friday-


............................................


Sat the train to Taylors college.


Reached there at 12.


Walked around the campus till 1.30.


I was amazed.


The campus was huge and lively!


Danial came at 1.30.


He was supposed to meet me there at 12.


Hahahahaha!



Jeryl: " Danial is always late for everything! He's late for class. Late for exams. Late for everything!! "



Met up with Jeryl at Sunway Pyramid.


Ate at Gohan for lunch.


Ate pasta. =D



Jeryl: " Don't copy my order ya! "



Hahahahaha!


Met Debbie, and drove to the golf club.


Played golf with Debbie, Jeryl, Jun You, KY, and Danial.


I learned how to hit a golf ball with the right techniques.


I was bad at golf.


Improved a little.


Thanks to Debbie. =D


The guys were quite good.


Especially Jun You.


Jeryl was still struggling with the right positions.


Hahahaha!


Danial got lots of blisters. =S


Ouch!





Finally packed up.


Took lots of pictures.


Mostly posed for.


Hahahaha!


Went to McD for drinks.


Debbie drove Jun You home.


His dog, Max was so cute, fluffy and smart!


It knew how to bow. =D




Then Dibbie fetched me, KY and Jeryl to Sunway Pyramid.
In the car,


Jeryl and Danial bet that i couldn't last a day without laughing.


I said i can!



Danial: " I bet if i told you my pet died, you would still laugh. "


Charity: " No i won't! "


Danial: " Okay. My dog died. It got ran over by a car. "


Charity: " ........................ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was so fake! "


Danial: " SEE!! You're laughing! Again! "


Charity: " Okay then. I'll emo. That better? "



So i TRIED to emo the rest of the car ride.


It was a mixture of smiling, emo-ing, and almost laughing.


But i managed. =D




I thought KY was a dangerous driver.


But after Kah Sing [KY's twin brother] drove me home from Sunway,


I found out that KY's driving is considered to be so much safer compared to Kah Sing's driving.


Kah Sing knows no fear i tell you!


I almost died once. =S


Twice.


Almost three times actually.


Hahahahaha!


Had a great time. =DD









Charity: " Whats your full name Danial? "


Danial: "...................... If i told you, i would have to kill you. "


Charity: " ....................... Okay i don't mind dying once. So just tell me. =D "




No comments: