Thursday, August 20, 2009




I had an awesome day today.


=D


Walked around in MidValley and Pavillion from 11am till 11pm.


Yeeeaahhh no kiddingg.


Wonder how i can walk for so long and not feel tired till i'm actually back in my room?


Well, it's easy when you have awesome new friends to hang out with.


Thank you Debbie, Jeryl, Jun Yue [or is it Jun Yeu?], Daniel for hanging out with me even though i just knew you guys for like a few days.


=D


You guys are sooo much fun to be aroundd..!


And thank you KY and Eng Wei also for spending the day with meeee.


I haven't been laughing that much in quite a whileee.


Hahahahahaha!


Didn't take much pictures today.


So i'll post pictures some other time.






" I loooveee making friendssss. It's one of the best things in life really. =D "

No comments: