Friday, August 21, 2009





They say i'm going out too much.


It's the freaking holidays and i just finished my finals,


And i STILL can't go out so much..?


And now they've gone and ground me.


Whoopeee.




They say i'm not sticking to my family enough.


But what's there to stick to,


If they're never home anywayyy?


Should i be sticking to the house?


Is that what sticking to your family means?





Not ONE day they don't find something wrong with me.


Yeah sure, i have lots of flaws.


I don't deny that.


But i AM trying my best to be a better person.


But it's still never enough for HIM.


When i do something good,


He never notices or appreciates it.


But when i did ONE thing wrong.


Oh boy, it's like i just made the entire heaven fall down to earth.





Well, be as much disapointed as you want to be.


I give up trying to be the perfect daughter and to please you people.


As much as being this way is my fault,


It is JUST AS MUCH you people's fault.


This is the way i've been since i was born.


You guys work to find a living for us,


That i understand.


And i don't blame you for not being home as much as other parents were.


But you can't blame me either for growing up this way.


This is how i've been all my life, and i'm trying to change bit by bit.


It's NOT easy.


At all.


But at least i'm trying.


But if you people are still not satisfied.


Well.


Sorry i'm not living up to your expectations.





But,


I don't regret hanging out with my friends one bit.


These few days are some of the best times i've ever had.






" Maybe being 4 days away, would do us all some good. "




No comments: