Friday, August 21, 2009





MTV WORLD STAGE.



God, i thank you for being so awesome when you gave me a chance to go to MTV World Stage.


Yes, it was stuffy.


Yes, those tall people blocked most of my view from the stage and the screen.



Yes, everyone was pushing like there was no tomorrow.



Yes, i almost hyperventilated and almost passed out.


Yes, those big sweaty people were giving off body heat and it felt like i was in a huge oven.


Yes, i got hit and stepped on lots of time when people were jumping.






But you know what?


I'm just grateful that i got to see and listen to awesome bands perform.



I'm grateful that i got to scream my heart out to the songs i know.



I'm grateful that my friends were nice enough to sacrifice their tickets for me.


And most of all [and the most awesome part],


I'M FREAKIN FREAKIN GRATEFUL THAT I GOT TO MEET SUCH AWESOME NEW PEOPLE THERE.






Ever since i met them that day,


It's been a non-stop fun everytime i meet them.



I haven't had this much fun in forever.


Don't get me wrong.


I have fun with all my other friends.



But this group of people,


Have been especially fun and awesome people to be with.




Never have i laughed this much in awhile,


Never have i felt so comfortable and not weirded out at all around people.


Never have i been able to really click with people so fast.


Never have i ever had so much in common with a bunch of people.




With them,


I have experienced more new things than i have ever experienced in my past 17 years if life.


And i've only known them for a week!


That shows how awesome they really are.





Though the holidays are ending.


And we don't go to the same college.

I'll never ever forget these past week of absolute fun.


It made up for everything that went wrong.


Please lets hang out again some time.


=D




Danial: " You laugh at everything. You can't NOT laugh can you..? "


Charity: " Says who?? I can NOT laugh! Watch me! "


1 second..... 2 seconds..... 3 seconds....


Charity: " HAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay i can't NOT laugh! Well, it's better than being emo! "








" I am alive in this moment. In this moment i am found. I am alive in this moment. In this moment i belong. " -Alive in this moment, Starfield. "





" I'm going to camp people! Won't be back till Tuesday! Happy holidays! =D



No comments: