Friday, July 31, 2009

Okay this post is like a few weeks late.


But....


Who cares!


I'll post it anyway.



First i want to say....



" CONGRATS TO MY COUSIN MADELINE!! You're married!! "





NO THIS IS NOT THE COUSIN THATS GETTING MARRIED.


This is my cousin from Kuching.


Hahaha!





Okay that was random.


But yeahh, my cousin got married few Saturdays ago.


=D




I'm really happy for herrr.


Cause her new husband is a really nice and friendly guy.


He's like one of the jolliest people i've met.


Hahahaha!







And my cousin looked really pretty that day.


=D


She wore this gorgeous gown.


White and simple, but elegant.


And the groom wasn't looking bad himself that day.


Oh well, i'm not going to say much.


I'll let the pictures talk.


=DDD
























-My uncle-



-My cousin designed this herself i think-

























" We go together, I promise forever, everyday together. "

No comments: