Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My top conversation for today [well for now anyway].





Terry: " You drove your car to college today? "


Charity: " Uhh, nooo. My mum fetched me here. I dont have a car. "


Terry: " Oh cheh. I thought you have a car. "


Charity: " I wish! "


Terry: " Whatt?? Your bitch?? "





I never knew my friends thought i was such a vulgar person...





Joseph's lunch number was number 18. He ordered 15 minutes ago.

I just came out from class. I told him i bet if i order now, my food would come first. And he dared me to order my food right now and see who's food comes first.



So i said: " Okay! You're on! If mine comes first, you'll have to buy me lunch some other timee! But if yours comes first you won't get anything. "

Joseph says: " Okay! Alright! "




So i bought and paid for my lunch. My lunch number was number 9.




*5 minutes later*



The lunch aunty says: " Number 18! Number 18! "


And Joseph says: " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Say bye bye to your free lunch Charity! "


And i was thinking: " Bye bye free lunchhhh.... =S "

No comments: