Monday, July 13, 2009

I finally finally finallyyyy got to watch Transformers 2!! Yayy!! Hahaha! And i watched it TWICE! Double yayy!!


And i love love loved itttt. It was simply, without a doubt one of the most awesome shows in year 2009.


I know it might sound silly. But after the first time watching it, I felt so glad that i'm alive, and am able to watch it. Hahahahaha!


I know i know. I'll stop being silly now. =D


The first time, i watched it with my high school friends. When i first asked if anyone of them wanted to watch, Most of them didn't reply my messages. In the end, 10 people [plus me] went to watch the movie on Friday night. Some of them watching it for the second or third time. That just goes to show how fantastic the movie was..!



We took up almost the whole row at the last row behind. I know, awesome sittings right? Hahaha! All thanks to my friend, who booked sits for us online. We tried booking many times before, but it was always full. So he went online to buy us the tickets with his credit card. =DDD




If you have gone to the cinema to watch movies with me before, i'm pretty sure you'll know that i won't go to the toilet even if i have to go reallyyy bad. Hahaha! Cause i didn't pay a sum of money to go to the loo halfway the show and miss the good parts yo! And gosh, i bought a LARGE cup of coke. And by large, i mean it was REALLY LARGE. Hahahaha! So at the end of the movie, i ran ahead of my friends to the bathroom! Yeah, i was THAT desperate. LOL!



Later on, we went out for dinner. But i was really tired, since i was out the whole day, so i was kind of deflated throughout the yum cha session. I went to college at 10 something. The usual routine. Walk to train station, take the train, wait for the shuttle bus. And trust me. The journey alone was tiring like crap. Then went for CF [Christian Fellowship] and the went for my classes.




Later on, i waited for my friend, KY, to come pick me up from college. And guess what? He took like an hour just to find my college. Cause he keeps losing his way [though he doesn't wants to admit it ;D]. Then i had to buy him ice cream from McD with chocotop on it! Cause i promised him one if he came to my college to pick me up to MidValley. =D And i kept my promise obviously. I also had an ice cream cone. Mmm McD vanilla. My favourite. Hahaha!





The second time i went to watch Transformers 2 was with my church friends in One Utama. Chermayne just came back from Aussie. And she was starting school the next day! SO of course we had to go out and have some fun right!? Although she already watched that movie. But Amelia have not watched it yet, so we went to watch with her. We had lots of fun and laughter. Haven't been hanging out like that since Chermayne went to Aussie for almost 3 weeks. And before that, we had to sit for our mid-terms. So yeah, it was really awesome to be able to laugh about silly things with them again. =D




" Mayne!! Your A-27 is here!! Hahahahahaha!! "



Oh and i ate one of my favourite ice cream there! Its real durian with vanilla ice cream. Oh gosh, it costs me 4 bucks for one small cup. But it was sooo delicious and soooo worth it. Thank you Elaine and her boyfriend [i don't know how to spell his name] for introducing that ice cream to me. It changed a part of my world. Haha! Chermayne and Amelia went for Starrbucks instead. They're not a fan of Durian. Oh well, each to their own preferences [though they dont know what they're missing out on ;D].



Chermayne: " Why is durian considered as a fruit?! It has no benefits at all! And it's actually bad for health! It has no vitamins or whatsoever. I don't get it. "


* Charity trying to defend the King of Fruits*


Charity: " *weakly says* Uhh. It has vitamin C..? Hahaha! "


Failed obviously. Because even i know it doesn't have vitamin C. But oh well. It still tastes really really good to me..! =D


Then we went into the cinema after buying our drinks [coke for me and Chermayne, ice lemon tea for Amelia] and snacks. A movie isn't a movie in a cinema without coke for me. MUST have coke. Haha!


10 minutes later, i was able to watch one of my favourite movies on a huge screen with awesome sound effects again. Michael Bay is such an awesome director. Seriously. His directed movies are mostly some of my fav movies. Such as Armageddon, Pearl Harbor and both Transformers 1 and 2.




Oh this time i was a little smarter! I went to the toilet RIGHT before the movie started. And i ordered a regular sized coke instead of a large. Then when the movie reaches a part where it's not as interesting as the other parts, me and Chermayne went to the loo again. Hahaha.


I dont know why, but it has become sort of a routine to stay a little longer after the movie ends, listening to the movies' soundtracks and ask who sang this or that song. That was part of all the fun =D .


Then we met up with Amelia's parents [they fetched us there. Thank you Aunty Christine and Uncle Richard. Haha.] and then went home. Well they went home, and i went to Chermayne's house since my parents were there exercising. It's an every Sunday thing.




Needless to say, both the times i went for Transformers 2, it was awesome experiences and fun times with my friends. And i loved it lots!



.............................................................................



Okay now i have to continue finishing up my assignment. So potong steam! LOL.













" Don't you just love the part where Bumblebee got all emotional about Sam's going away to college and starts crying tears..? Hahahaha! NO I AM NOT A SADIST. "

No comments: