Tuesday, July 14, 2009






My dad says he wants to ground me for one month.


Why?


He says cause i've been going out too much.


....................................................


I've only been going out once a week!


And thats only for like that past two weeks!


he says girls don't go out that much.


Hah!


Little does he know that lots of other girls goes out much much more than this!


Mine is considered average..?


Its even below average okay!


What on earth man.


Thats the problem with having an old fashioned dad.


I think to him, i should just lock myself up in the house forever. Then only will i be considered as a good girl to him. Oh bloody help!



Screw it!







" I'm slowly losing my mind, my patience, my temper, my identity, MYSELF. This is so bloody twisted. AND I THINK MOST GUYS HAVE ISSUES, SERIOUSLY. "




No comments: