Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My group for the Film And Arts Appreciation assignment were doing a background research on Mozart.

Yeeeahh.

As boring as it sounds,

We didn't have much choice really.

And in order to make the presentation interesting,

(because the lecturer said try to be as creative as possible)

My group members agreed to make a short play.

And this is what Jackie (my group leader) said when she told me my role in the short play.



Jackie: " Charity.. You will be Mozart's....... DAUGHTER! "

Charity: *Horified look* " WHAAATTT?? You're kidding rightt..?? "
* Thinking "Does Mozart even HAVE a DAUGHTER??" *

Jackie: "Ha Ha Ha!! Of course i'm kidding!! "

Charity: *Relieved look* " Wheww! Almost thought you were serious a little while ago. Ha Ha! "

Jackie: " Of course nott! Noooo... What you're really gonna be isss...
MOZART'S WIFE!! =D "

Charity: *Stunned* " Yeeahh suree Jackieee. Like being Mozart's wife is
any better..! =S "




" I wonder how Mozart's wife looked like..? "

No comments: