Saturday, March 21, 2009

I was supposed to upload a video i made.


But somehow, i can't upload it for some reason.


So i'll just blog about something else.


I'll blog about my brother's girlfriend.


=D





No, not Josiah's girlfriend.


It's about Joash's girlfriend.


Yeap. JOASH'S GIRLFRIEND.


Or at least he says he has one.


He's hanging out in my room now, just after Phos Teens.


And he keeps talking about his so-called-girlfriend.


But whenever i ask him about his girlfriend, he wont say anything!!


But he will just randomly start talking about how bored he is.


And how his girlfriend doesn't have credit, so he cant sms her.


But he still wont tell me details about her.


So annoyingggg..!!


Maybe this girlfriend of his is like Margy.


For those of you who doesn't know,


Margy is his imaginary girlfriend i made up for him.


=D

No comments: