Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hey guess what peoplee..?

I got my freakin laptop confiscated by my mum.

AGAIN.

Whoopee.

So i can only use the outside desktop which is like freakin slowww.

And i cant log on to MSN for some stupid reason.

Whoopee again.



I hate people touching my stuff.

And my mum not only touched my laptop.

She TOOK AWAY my laptop.

Why cant my parents understand that when they take away my laptop,

All i want to do is REBEL EVEN MOREE..?




And why,

After so many years of living in the same house,

They dont understand that when they use harsh tones to force me to do something,

It just makes me NOT want to do it even more..?

Parents are soo clueless.



Dont get me wrong.

I lovee my parents.

But sometimes,

They just piss me off SO muchh.

Till i feel like not doing everything they ask me to do,

Just to spite them.




" 2 (or 4 days if they count the weekends as part of the punishment week) more days to go till i get back my laptop. Waiting and counting. =S "

No comments: