Wednesday, June 3, 2009





Today, me and a friend of mine went to MidValley.


We were suppposed to watch a movie.


But since there were a lot of people,


We decided to just eat dinner and walk around.

So we went to Sushi King for dinner.


Later on, we walked around and went into a few shops.


There was this shop,


Where i found something i really like.

So i turned my bag around to take my purse out.

And i found my zip opened.

I looked for my purse,

And what do you know.


IT WASN'T THERE.


I was panicking and searching my bag carefully again.


After not finding anything,


Me and my friend ran up and down into all the shops we went to before we came to this shop,


To look for my lost purse.


And surprise surprise.


I wish i could say,


" I found my purse!! Thank God! "


But that's just wishful thinking.


Of course i didn't find it.


This is KL for goodness sakes.







Well,


I lost all my money that i had saved up for 'rainy days'.


[Which was probably 300 bucks or more]


I lost my IC.


Yeah so now i have to do all that time consuming stuff like make a police report and pay a fine.


I lost my LRT card.


[Which i just reloaded a sum of 50 bucks]


And i lost my family and friends' pictures which i kept as memories.


And i lost the purse that i have been using for so many years.








Well, since this was my first time losing my purse,


Of course i feel depressed.


But after a little thinking.


I thought to myself,




" I refuse to feel depressed about this. Sure i lost all my money. Sure i lost my LRT card. Sure i lost my pictures. So what?? I'll just think of this as doing a good deed and save up my money again. I'll just buy a new LRT card myself. I'll just take more pictures. There are lots of other people who are worse off than me just losing my purse. I shall look at this in a positive way, and take this as a valuable lesson. "




I want to say " I'm sorry. " to my friend,


For ruining our day out.


And i also want to say,


" Thank you for being such an awesome friend by running up and down and going into all the shops we went to with me to search for my purse, even if we've only known each other for a short time. "




As for the person who stole or found my purse on the floor but refused to give it back to the poor depressed girl [me] who lost it,


[I don't even know how i lost my purse. All i know is that, it was GONE whan i needed it.]


I won't curse you to death or hope you get into an accident.


No i won't.


But i do hope you feel at LEAST a little sorry for me.


And regret your actions by taking my purse.


And also repent and promise yourself to never do it again.


Otherwise,


You'll get what you deserve.


Somehow,


You'll get punished for what you did, or what you're going to do.


That's all i can say.







" Thank you Evon. You're such an awesome friend. You comforted me when i'm feeling my lowest and helped me out. Even though you only just knew me not that long. And thank you for lending me money to pay for my train ticket to go home. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! =D "



No comments: