Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jun Yew: " Hey. Do you play FFS? "

Charity: " What on earth is FFS?? "

Jun Yew: " Friend For Sale. "


Charity: " Ohhh!! Nope. I've never played that game before. "


Jun Yew: " You sure you've never played before? Serious no?? "


Charity: " Seriously, no. I've never even heard of the game before. Is it a facebook game? "


Jun Yew: " Yea. Serious ah? You're already worth 3 million in the game. "


Charity: " Whaaaaaaaattttttttttttt??? "





I'm only worth 3 million in life??


How depressing.


Hahaha!


[Look at the blue thing.]

And no i don't play Facebook games.

Why?

Cause i think they're super lame..!

Thats why.

I prefer L4D.

Way way better.

I guess killing zombies are more my kind of thing.





No offence to all you Facebook game fans.


That's just what i think.


;D






Oh and apparently,


Michelle was the one selling me.


Haha!



Oh and Jun Yew wants credit to this post.


Sooooo.......


Credits to Jun Yew!!


Hahaha!





" Oh and i'm suddenly raised to 11 million in about 10 minutes time. Haha! "

No comments: