Wednesday, November 18, 2009

MyWeeklyTuesdays...



Today's Tuesday! So after class, we went for dim sum for breakfast! Gosh it tasted soooo good [Char Siu Pau!].. Went with Poh Yee, Tyler, Kat, Benny, and Kok Kian.

Then we went to MV, for bowling! This was only my second time playing in my entire life. Obviously, i didn't have much confidence in myself. But, i told myself, i won't lose to the guys. No way. Too embarrassing.

Soooo, i tried my best [i learn pretty fast] and got second best scores amongst all 6 of us... *huge smile* Teeheeeee! I'm getting addicted to bowling now.. [Poh Yee all your fault for corrupting us! Haha!]

Then went around shopping with them people.. Kat wanted to buy a preset for the boyfriend.. So we gave suggestions and walked around. Saw some stuff i like! Tried on a dress [YES i tried on a dress.. Cause i was actually just accompanying Kat to try on some clothes. And i kinda liked the dress cause it was my kinda style]..

Anyways, got back to uni at like 1.. Yum cha at old town. Met up with Amelia [Milo Ice Girl! Haha!].. Ate yucky springy noodles =S.. Then went to CS class with others for awhile and waited at Block A for Danny Wong and the gang. Had a fun time chatting and then went home.

I dropped onto the bed right away and fell asleep. =)




16747_173216799027_532079027_275330.jpg picture by Cherry6325479

Pictures credits to Ayrton [Anging Ton! Hahaha!]





No comments: