Friday, February 20, 2009

Todayy i had adrenaline highh and sugarr russhh.


Onee rightt after the otherr.


Can you imagined whatt happenedd??


My friendd thought i went crazyy!!


And todayy someonee almost made me want to screamm during the car ridee.


That person kept braking without a warning just to hear me say " ouch! ".


And to annoyy meee.


Andd whenn i was in the library, my brother kept calling me to annooy mee.


And i couldnt yell att himm cause i wass in the libraryyy!!


ANDD MYY BROTHER CUTT HIS HAIRR.


Like reeeaalllyyy shoorrttt.


Never thought this day would comee.


I almostt laughed out looud when i saww him.


Im havingg mid-terms next weekk.


IM SOO NOOTT REEAAADDYYY.



I wonderr iff i havee useed upp all the colourrss yeettt.


" At leastt now there's someone who can argue with meee, soo i won't get boreeed. "





~Charity~

No comments: