Thursday, February 5, 2009



I think nobody knew i had another younger brother besides my two other brothers right..? But yeeaahh.. I doo.. I had another younger brother when i was 15.. Do you believe itt?? Do you want to know who that said ' brother ' isss?? Well, i shall tell you thenn..!



And that brother of mine issss




..................* Drum Rolls *...................





..............................................................







..............* Clashing Of Symbols *.............!!










" Taadddaaaaa!! "


Yeeeaapp... There you have ittt.. My second little brotherr, Copper.. Want to know how he became my little brother?? Well lets just say its all my dad's doing..



This happened all because instead of calling me Copper's master (the correct term is ' mistress ' but i wont use that word cause it just makes me sound like im someone's illegitimate wife.. Yuckk!), my dad calls me ' Copper's sister '.. He always goes....



" Copper!! Go to your sister's (me) room!! "


" Aww poor Copper.. Your sister (me) don't want youuu?? "


" Copper ahhh.. Why you look so saaddd sitting in front of your sister's (me) room?? "





Sooo... Yeeeaahhh.. I now have THREE brothersss.. Yeepeeee... More people to annoy meee..



YES..! Copper annoys me like crap sometimess!!



Like nowadays... I dont know whats up with himm.. But he just whines outside my room, sounding so pitiful, so i would let him inn.. Then after i let him in, he would start to sit by the door whining again so i would let him outt.. And he does it over and over again!! What on earth righttt..!! Apparently my dog/brother finds it fun to do thisss.. Such a genius.. =.=






~Charity~

No comments: