Friday, January 30, 2009

Okay, through this trip to kuantan with my familyyy, i finally got to hear what some of my family members really sound like at nightt when they sleep..


Okay first is Joash... He's my younger brotherr.. And he sounds like a handphone vibrating when he sleeps.. A really LOUD vibrating sound..


And my mum, she sounds like how cartoon characters sound when they snore.. You knoww.. The exaggerated kind..


And my daaad, he sounded like a mixture of a lion roaring and a dinasour trying to talkk...


And ohmygoshh.. During those two nightss..? I almost wanted to cry and practically pulled my hair out of my headd..! I almost wanted to kick them and ask them to shut up (not like i would dare to even if i wanted tooo) !! But then i realised that doing that would be a waste of time and energyy.. Cause even if i did manage to wake them up (and dared to kick them), they would have just gone back to sleep and make the noises againnn.. Soooo........


" Sleeeeeeepppp Charity.... Pleasseeee just sleeeeppppp... " is what i said to myselfff..


And i ended up waking up in the morning after a nightmareee.. Wheee...






~Charity~

No comments: