Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day

Father's Day on Sunday went great.. Lots of perfomance.. Enjoy..! =D





-Oh i bet when people watch this video. Everybody will go "awwwwww" =D-







-We were awesome-

Singers :Charity, Amelia, Selishia

Guitarists :Chermayne and Yee Teng

Slideshow :Elaine

And special thanks to :Douglas and everyone else for helping us out.

Song :My Hero by Paramore


These are pictures of everyone's performance..

-The toddlers performance-



Arent they cute?? They kept singing "Daddy Loves me" and all the fathers "oohhh-ed and awww-ed" The entire performance.. ;D




-The youth kids-

At first they talked about what Dads usually say to kids.. Examples are like when you ask your dad something,they'll say "Go ask your mother" or "See first"(which usually means NO).. Then they started talking about kids who dont have fathers and how they're always so poor that they go hungry all the time.


-The youth performance(actually its just us girls)-






Me,Amelia and Selishia were singing while Chermayne and Yee Teng played the guitar. We sang My Hero by Paramore, we-Chermayne and me-changed the lyrics to make it sound like it was talking about fathers instead of lovers. The entire performance, i was looking outside the window and my legs were actually shaking after we got down from the stage(I have this thing about having to stand in front of a big crowd). While we were singing, a slideshow of our baby pictures with our dads were played on the screen behind us. Our dads laughed and thats why i was covering my face in the picture above. They were showing a pic of me and my dad when i was really small and my hair was tied up in pigtails. ;D



Then the dads were called up onto the stage to receive presents.



-They got shampoos, gel and some other stuff-

During the slideshow for our performance, there was a part where Chermayne and Yee Teng continued to play the guitar and videos were played on the screen..

-yeah real cheesy, I know-

All in all, it was a great Sunday.. We did our best and we were awesome.. And the dads were happy.. And when they're happy, we're happy.. ;D



"A VERY HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL DADS"


*end of post*

1 comment:

Trista Liow said...

ehhe!!! it really is the kindergarten..
weeee...my kindergarten....