Friday, June 13, 2008

A Day Out

For those who has read my post on the Singapore thing, you would know that i did NOT go to Singapore. So,since it was just me,my brother(joash) and my mum at home on Thursday,my mum decided to bring us out.



So first we went to Times Square.



-joash taking a nap on the way-


-my mum driving-


-Lunch at TEPANYAKI-



-Fuji ice-




-unfortunately it melted-


-joash thought it was a good idea to suck the ice. "brainfreeze!"


-i ordered chicken-





-*poof* yes i was so hungry that it was gone instantly-




Then we walked to the place where all lalas gather(Sungei Wang). I didnt want to go but my mum did.



-my vans shoe-





After suffering from seeing too much lalas around till my eyes hurt, we decided to go to Pavillion cause Joash wanted to buy an adidas jersey. We walked there-yeah just for some jersey-for 10 to 15 minutes. I know this might sound like i don't have life but.. That was my first time going to Pavillion. No im not some saddist who's never been there. Its just that i've never really had the time to go there and its all the way downtown you see. And the stuff there are expensive-thats what people say-so why bother going all the way downtown just to look at stuff thats way too expensive??? see.. I'm right right..?



Oh and for all you 'colour lovers' who can afford to buy anything you want no matter what the price cause your dear daddy gave you a credit card or something, i suggest you go to this shop.




You see what i mean? I only had time to take this picture. Lots of other colourful stuff in there for you.



Then we decided it was time to go home. So we took the train back to Sungei Wang. Joash was complaining bout aching feet.






Then as we reached the stop for Sungei Wang,we got off. Then suddenly my mum slaps her forehead.. Mum :"Ai!! Why didnt we just stop at the Times Square station??!! Why are we so stupid??" Charity :"Uh mum, its not WE okayy.. Its just you, really. I mean you come downtown for work EVERYDAY. So you should have known, while i hardly come down at all.." *points at mum and laugh*




Then after a tiring walk we-me and my mum-were craving for something cold and gassy and i was craving for fries. So we went to Mc Donalds for a drink.


Very tiring day. Yes. But it was fun to spend some time with my mum and Joash(no matter how annoying he is). Haha! ;D




*end of post*

No comments: