Tuesday, December 15, 2009

OVER OVER OVERRRR!!!



FINALS.. IS.. SO.. OVERRRRRR!!! Wheeeee!!! Hahahaha!


Yes yes final exams are finally done with! I was so happy that i was thinking of screaming for joy to my friends in the library..! But finally decided against it.. I likee the library and would not like to be kicked out.. ;)



Photobucket


So instead, i just ran and jumped like crazy towards my friends.. Like seriously.. Ask them! LOL! I was super high..



Photobucket


Right after my two subjects were overrr, i went out to MV with the bunchiess.. Had the best time just hanging out.. :) 



Photobucket


Although the movie was kinda yucky.. We watched Zombieland.. Okay it WAS pretty darn funny.. But in a really sadistic way! I rated it 3 outta 10.. But the others said it was a good movie.. :S



Photobucket


Guess they're sadistic people.. Hahahaha! ;) Jk.. Sorry to those Zombieland fans.. But i've seen better movies.. And you have to admit right! Laughing at people getting eaten by another human and hearing their bones crush is just too sadistic.. LOL..



Photobucket



Anyway, had a great time with themmm.. They're all my Favs.. ;)



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


~ Thank youuu Van and Val for the early Christmas present..! You two are such sweet awesome girl friends.. ;) They bought me another doooo doll.. :DD ~




" I felt it.. Did you..? Stop youu before i lose it..  So much to dooo! i lovee hols.. ;) "




1 comment:

Tony Sale said...

I think it's great keeping a blog especially with lots of pics something you can look back at over and over

Essex Wedding Photography