Saturday, October 24, 2009




I am extremely happy, high, touched, speechless and downright thankful for everything and everyone right nowww.. ;)

I'm thankful for my family.. I'm thankful for my friends.. And i'm thankful to God, for bringing such awesome people into my lifeeee..

Even without presents, just the wishes alone have made me super-duper, awesomely, completely happpyyyy!!




To the friends that i have been neglecting.. I can't tell you how sorry i am for being such a terrible friend.. While i have a super bad memory, and always forgetting your birthdays, you bothered to remember mine and wished me right on the dot of 12 midnight. THANKKKK YOUUUU! ;) And for my new friends that i have just known for not too long, you guys have been awesome people to me and i can't say enough thank yous' to you peopleee.. =D


As for my family.. I'm sorry i've been such a bad daughter and sister.. I'll be a better oneee.. So please be patient with me yaa.. =D




To show how high and happy i am right now, i'll name everyone who wished me on my birthdayyy..! Just to show how much i appreciate everyoneee.. Hahaha! Even though i'm supposed to be studying for my exam which is held on my birthday.. Sad, i know.. Lol.




" SO HERE'S A HUGEEEE THANNNKKK YOUUU!! "



Tyler [ For calling me to wish me even while you're out and studying ;) ]
Wei Shin [ For your present and birthday wish ;) ]
KelvinLim [ For calling me to wish me while in Sunway at 12.30 midnight! ;) ]
AaronTer [For wishing me even though i just knew you for like a week ;D ]
Kendrick [ For remembering my birthday ;) ]
Jun Yew [ For wishing me ;) ]
Eric [ Aka Cockroach, for singing me the birthday song through text. Haha! ;D]
Amelia [ For wishing me and telling me i'm older ;)]
Chermayne [ For wishing me at like 2am.. I won't grow up without you Maynee.. ;D ]
Wai Hong [ For remembering and making sure ;D ]
Naaaaaviiiiid [For wishing me ;) ]
My older bro [ For the purse, even though it was ohmygosh silverrr.. LOL. ;) ]
My younger bro [ For the birthday wish you actually bothered to text me. Haha! ;) ]
My parents [ For the bag and ohmygoshfinally a NEW BIBLE. Not a kid's version mind you! Hahaha! ;DD ]
Kah Yih [ For wishing meee. Although you used a different number, but it's by your trademark i knew it was you. Best Friend.. ;D ]
Danial [ For wishing me and wanting to buy me a car, but couldn't find a box that can fit the car in.. Hahaha! ;D ]
Debbie [ For the wish and the awesomeness.. ;D ]
Zhi Seng [ For the cake and flowers. And maybe for the lights and the boom boom booms ;) ]
Galwyn [ For remembering mine even though i don't remember yours ;) ]
Joseph [Aka Babo, for wishing me and telling me to act my age. LOL. ;D ]
DannyBoy [ For the random wish ;) ]
Marcus [ For almost forgetting, but remembered anyway.. ;) ]
Bryan [ For actually knowing and remembering my birthday. Oh and for the dream we might or might not have, the one with the white horse and dinner. LMAO! ;) ]
Gracie [ For the wish and the "Imissu" ;) ]
MG [ For the wish and the "Imissutoo" ;) ]
Hayder [ For your wish to my hair and the thoughtful text. ;) ]
Kenvin [ For being the first to wish me ;) ]
Joanne [ For remembering and wishing me ;) ]
Henry [For remembering even though you're so busy! ;) ]
An unknown number who texted me [ For wishing me and calling me Chaloti, so obviously you're someone i knew since wayy backk ;D ]
An unknown number who called me to wish me [ I'm sorry i didn't know who you were cause i lost all my contacts that was in my old phone =S But thank you anyway! ;D ]
Unknown NumberS that text me to wish me [ I'm really sorry i have no idea who you people are, but thank youu anywaysss! ;) ]
And thank you everyone else who wished me through facebook comments! Haha!







And how did i celebrate my birthday? Well, i woke up late for my exam. And my lecturer ended the exam at 11 even though it was supposed to end at 11.30. I almost couldn't finish my paper. =S Then had breakfast with Tyler and CJ and saw Henry who sat to have breakfast with us. Then ohsonice Tyler fetched me homee and to the condo [cause i thought badminton was still on] then back home again cause badminton was cancelled and i didn't know. Hahaha! Sorryy Tylerrr.. Then went out with Kelvin, Beni and Aaron. Had Nandos for dinner. Bought Tolberone! Someone was supposed to buy it for meeee.. But err, something happened. LOL! Thank you anywayyy youuu! ;) Then went to youth cell, and was forced to drink something nasty as a punishment for being late. And it smelled like the garbage bin! Aughhh! =S Thanks a lot guys for the 'awesome' present. Haha!






" This was one of the best birthdays i have ever had. Not much presents, but LOTS of wishes. Which makes me more than happy cause i know i at least have friends who remembers me and the day i was born. Sooo thankk youu for the birthday wishes and for the awesome night and day i had peopleee.. =DD "





No comments: