Monday, September 14, 2009





I was supposed to get a speech ready by Wednesday.


Because everyone in the Human Communication class were supposed to present it in front of the whole class.


By Monday, i was still wondering what topic should the speech be about.


So what did i do..?


I tried searching for a good topic on google.


:D


And then i came across a bunch of quotes.


I saw one quote i really really think is suitable for my speech.


In fact,


I wanted to only say that certain quote for my speech instead of one long essay about some boring typical topic.


Guess what the quote says..?


..................................................




" Under all speech that is good for anything there lies a silence that is better. Silence
is deep as Eternity; speech is shallow as Time. "

- Thomas Carlyle




Such a PURE GENIUS!!


I think i'll get an A+ for that.


:DDD










No comments: