Thursday, April 16, 2009


If any of you read my older posts,


You would have read the post about when i said,


what my parents and brother sound like when they're snoring.


Well, i just realised yesterday that not only my parents and brother snore in my family.

Even COPPER [my dog] snores!!!


Yes he does.


And if you remember, i said my dad sounds mixture of a lion roaring and a dinasour trying to talk.


My mum sounds like how cartoon characters sound like when they snore [the exaggerated kind].


My brother [Joash] sound like a handphone vibrating loudly.


Well, as for Copper..?


He makes the kind of sounds your stomach would make when you're REALLY hungry.


Yeah, so try starving yourself or something,


And you'll know how he sounds like.


Hahahaha!


Oh and my dog burps loudly too.


He is so human-ish.


Except when he digs around the rubbish bin for food.


Eeeeyucckkk..!




" I still love em' though. *Smile* "

No comments: